Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rider on the handlebars.

First, a quick apology: sorry for the lack of photos. In most of the internet cafes I've stopped at, the connection is too slow to upload anything. Will do a mass posting once I find a suitable place.

Second, please join me in welcoming The Tandem Bike's honorary member, Melissa Rhodes, who will be traveling with me and A as far as Vic Falls. Things have already gotten better (if that is at all possible) with her arrival. She's a bringer of herbal remedies, a player of Mad Libs, and an all-round fab travel companion.

And speaking of herbal remedies, I am, as my Aussie friends call it, crook. This means sick. Ill. Not in top form. Hacking up a lung. I'm hoping it'll pass soon, but send happy thoughts my way. And some emails. I'm starved for news.

I've got about a million more posts to write, but this is just a quick stop in a little town called Naroq (or something like that), so more to come later.

Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about your adventures in Africa. Congrats on surviving Kilimanjaro! You're inspiring some mad wanderlust in me. I miss you and your white balls at the office.

    : )

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete